Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Freelance Blog 

#1
My current thoughts and feelings are I am not feeling very enthusiastic and I don't know why. I have been coughing for the past three weeks and i am not even sick anymore. It is annoying. It is barely Monday and Monday is always dreaded. One thing that I can't wait for is Halloween. My favorite holiday of the year. Scary movies on t.v all day, the weather, and warm drinks like coffee. It is the best. I recently went to Fright Fest at Six Flags and it was awesome although it is pretty scary. For some reason I really love horror. It is funny to me when people say they hate those kinds of things, but it's amazing what makeup and props can do. You just have to remind yourself that it isn't real. Hopefully this year can be a good Halloween since last year wasn't the best. It's shocking to think that the year is almost over when i feel like we just started it last month. It's always a bittersweet feeling when a new year is approaching. It reminds me that we are growing, getting older, and that is a pretty scary thing to me. The whole idea of the future is scary. You just never know what's going to happen. I try to not think about it much but it's hard not to. I guess that we just have to go with whatever life throws to us and deal with it.

#2
We recently finished the 6 ways to be happier person in life, and they've all been really helpful. The ones that have stood out to me have been the "Be positive" one and "Be grateful". The mind is the most powerful organ in our body. It sends signals so our body can move and let us know what we need. Aside from helping us physically, it helps us be psychologically stable. A positive mind equals to a happy person. I've been trying to keep that in mind lately. You're mind which is basically yourself can tell you negative or positive things. But only you can control that. It is like a little devil and angel on your shoulder. It is you to decide which one to listen to and to keep. It can get hard at times, but if you train yourself to just think positive thoughts, than it gets used to it. Being positive does really make you a happier person because if you're a pessimistic negative person, then you always expect the worst and think low of yourself. Going over this way really reminded me that it is important to be positive, not only does it keep you happy, but it also attracts good things. It also made me realize that I should be practicing to be positive everyday, and whenever negative thoughts come to mind to change them with positive thoughts.

#3
Senior year has me stressed out. There is so many things due and so many deadlines that it has me stressed out. I just want to graduate already and just get out of high school once and for all. There is only 7 more months, so that's good. Time is going by really quick and before I know it, we might already be out of high school. I wonder if I'll miss it, I probably will because of all the responsibilities that getting out of high school brings.

#4
The thing that i have done since learning to be more proactive is get a job. I think that adds to being proactive. It gives me the opportunity to save up money for the future and for what i want. I will keep the end in mind and accept the fact that sometimes i will want to quit but knowing the end goal will help me stay focused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment